Mattress – Hospital Grade – Memory Foam
Suitable for pressure weight distribution for low to medium risk patients.
Provides pressure care management and comfort for the user.
A top layer of Memory to the body providing superior comfort.
Can assist with the prevention of bed sores (bed ulcers).
2 way stretch fabric:
Lower part of mattress cover is heavy duty cross woven fabric. It will resist tearing if dragged across the floor with the patient lying on top, in the event of an emergency.
The top and bottom cover is zipped together for easy removal.
The Top Middle Layer is memory foam, it has the ability to conform to the shape of the body.
The Lower Layer is a high density foam, it provides support to the base in creating foam and stability for the mattress and with Ergomonic Cutting making mattress more breathable
The edges of the mattress is a High Density Foam (firm foam) to reduce the risk of the patient rolling off the mattress and the side layer works as a barrier.
- Amazing comfort from body-conforming memory foam
- Feel like you are floating on a cloud; No Pressure Points; Deeper Sleep
- Mattress layers: 3″ memory foam, 2″ Super Soft Foam with pressure relief system and 5″ high density foam
- Pressure relief system virtually eliminates all pressure points to ensure a comfortable night sleep
- CertiPUR-US Certified/10 year warranty
- Conforming memory foam comfort and support for a better night’s sleep
- Mattress layers include: 1 inch Memory Foam, 1 inch Pressure Relieving Comfort Foam, 3 inches Airflow High-density Base Support Foam
- Only the Highest Quality of Foam – Foam is CertiPUR-US Certified for durability, performance, and content
- The latest evolution of memory foam, Bio Foam, replaces some of the traditional petroleum with natural plant oil to help keep your mattress fresh
- Pink and blue terry cover versions include a moisture barrier
- Note: Please open your mattress package within 72 hours of receipt and allow 48 hours for your new mattress to return to its original, plush shape.